About The Awards
The Family Law Awards were launched by Jordan Publishing to recognise the important work of family lawyers, and celebrate their many successes and outstanding achievements.
The Family Law Awards are means for Family Law and its readers to acknowledge the hard work and commitment throughout the year amongst the nominees and the profession as a whole.
The judging panel includes the heads of the leading family law practitioners' associations, journal editors and important legal figures. So that the whole community has an opportunity to acknowledge the achievements of their peers, three of the awards are voted for by the public.
- Family Law Firm of the Year - 1 King's Bench Walk
- Family Law Chambers of the Year - Carter Brown
- Family Law Partner of the Year - Goldsmith Chambers
- Family Law Associate Solicitor of the Year - 1 Garden Court Family Law Chambers
- Family Law Young Solicitor of the Year - Fourteen
- Family Law QC of the Year
- Family Law Junior Barrister of the Year - Novitas Loans
- Family Law Young Barrister of the Year
- International Family Lawyer of the Year - 4 Paper Buildings
- Family Law ADR Practitioner of the Year - Anglia DNA
- Local Authority Family Team of the Year - 42 Bedford Row
- Cornwell Award for Outstanding Contribution to Family Law - Coram Chambers
- Family Law Commentator of the Year - Family Law
- Family Law Legal Executive or Paralegal of the Year - Anglia DNA
- Family Law Support Service of the Year - Family Law Panel
- Family Law Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year - Jordan Publishing
Dress Code: Lounge suits and cocktail dresses